2023-2024 recap: Winter sports highlights

Brandon Zau
Brandon Zau, Photo Editor
Brandon Zau (12) is the photo editor for Harker Aquila, and this is his fourth year on staff. This year, Brandon hopes to celebrate his senior Class of 2024 peers and to tell the stories of the Harker community through meaningful photos and coverage. In his free time, Brandon enjoys taking candid pictures of his friends, listening to music and playing baseball.
Kevin Zhang
Kevin Zhang, Aquila Co-Managing Editor
Kevin Zhang (12) is a co-managing editor for Harker Aquila, and this is his third year on staff. This year, Kevin hopes to expand the scope of sports content and collaborate with more staff members in journalism. In his free time, Kevin enjoys playing basketball, pursuing photography and drawing in pencil (he finds shading particularly satisfying).
Suhani Gupta
Suhani Gupta, Reporter
Suhani Gupta (10) is a reporter for Harker Aquila, and this is her second year on staff. This year, Suhani would like to write many articles and interview new people. In her free time, she loves to listen to music and talk to her friends.
Alison Yang
Alison Yang, Co-A&E and Lifestyle Editor
Alison Yang (11) is the co-arts and entertainment and lifestyle editor for Harker Aquila and the Winged Post, and this is her third year on staff. Alison is looking forward to getting to know more people and working on photography. She also likes to hang out with her cat Schrödinger, play Russian Fishing 4 and watching bad movies.
Ella Guo
Ella Guo, Reporter
Ella Guo (10) is a reporter for Harker Aquila, and this is her second year on staff. This year, Ella wishes to improve her photography skills and write more news. In her free time, she enjoys reading and drinking boba.