Keller’s Korner – November 11

Homecoming events encompassed the week of November 7-11. Monday was the dress-up and decoration day for Freshmen, Tuesday for Sophomores, Wednesday for Juniors, and Friday for Seniors. Spirit events took place every day excluding Wednesday and Thursday, during which the Homecoming parade and rally occurred, respectively. The varsity and junior varsity football games will take place on the evening of November 11.

“I think it’s amazing how people can ‘let their hair down’ so to speak- to see teachers dancing on Davis field, to see the students having a good time. […] I think the Freshmen have surpassed all Freshmen expectations. I’d like to thank the students for just being able to relax a little bit and have a good time because that’s what being a teenager is. I think it’s been a great week,” said Butch Keller, Upper School Division Head. “I couldn’t be happier. I know that as the football game is over on Friday night, we get back into the serious realm of academics and all of that, but I don’t want people to lose sight of how to have a good time.”